This package is still in planning phase. There is no actual code yet.
We plan to setup an online store to allow users to download and install add-on packages provided by the ]po[ core team and other entities. This store will also allow us to integrate packages into ]po[ that are released under incompatible license (GPL V3.0 etc.)
Server Side (projop):
- Create XML list of currently installed packages
(just the content of the currently enabled apm_package_versions),
just parsing the XML of /packages/<package>.info
(This functionality already exists)
- Create a series of <package>.<version>.apm packages
- Create download page for individual packages
- Read server XML structure
- Show APM list of downloadable packages with checkboxes
to select for download
- Allow to download the packages similar to:
"Load a new package from a URL or local directory."
- (Installation needs to be performed manually)